- Instantly converts any wheeled luggage into a travel stroller
- Folds flat to fit in overhead bin and through security without removing
- Headrest doubles as a handy traytable
- Eliminates the need for bulky strollers
- Made of tough nylon polester, spot clean with soapy water
- Recommended for children 8 months - 5 years, up to 50 pounds
- Best New Product, Business Week Magazine
- I-Parenting Award winner
- Safety tested in the US and abroad
From the time your baby can sit upright comfortably, around 8 months - 5 years or 50 pounds
The Ride On fits any wheeled carryon luggage 18 - 22 inches
No, the Ride On folds flat against the top of your luggage, only adding 2 inches.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee if for any reason the Ride On doesn't work for you.
The Ride On comes in BLACK which is our top seller! We are considering bringing in new colors if we get any interest.
The Ride On comes fully assembled and installs in seconds with the snap of two quick connect buckles.
That is the beauty of the Ride On, it rolls everywhere your rollaboard luggage goes. Your little one can ride straight to your seat, and it folds flat to stow easily in the overhead bin. When you get to your destination you pull it out, open the seat, they hop in and away you go. No more struggling with your stroller.
Yes, it has a seatbelt with a crotch strap.
Yes, The Ride On was safety tested here in the US and abroad and passed all tests required for a childrens' product.
No, the Ride On is designed so your child's weight is positioned low and over the wheels, there is very little stress on your luggage handle. We have had NO complaints about any luggage issues.
**Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions... firstname.lastname@example.org